IMMIGRATION CONSULTANT SERVICES
visa application assesment
Offering assessments of their clients’ chances of being approved for a visa.
(No immigration representative should ever tell you that you are guaranteed to be approved for a visa for any reason, especially for an additional fee or if they say they have an “in” with the immigration department.)
helping preparing documentation
Helping prepare clients’ immigration applications and paperwork, or proofreading them to ensure they are accurate and error-free.
Assisting clients in all facets of immigration to destination country, including family sponsorship, appeals, refugee claims, temporary residency, student immigration, and working in that country.
How Do I Know consultant is Right for Me?
Best ways to find a genuine immigration consultant:
1. Make a simple Google search
By searching this on the internet, one will come across numerous agencies and consultancies and check their credibility online in all possible ways.
2. Check other sources or referrals
One can get advice from friends, a family who have experience in this field or can get referrals from other service agencies known to be legal and personally trusted.
3. Choose a Registered Consultancy Service
One should make sure that the Visa and Immigration Documentation Consultancy registered with the immigration regulatory body of the country of your immigration.
4. Prefer Consultancy firm and not the agents for freelancers, etc.
A registered Visa Consultancy firms must have its proper office setup, registration status client servicing team and other professional experts. However, the freelancers and agents with none of these are more likely to cheat.
5. Research about the background & obtain feedback
Search for positive testimonials proving the genuine nature of the company. Feedbacks from video testimonials are preferable than text messages, posts which are prone to being fake.
6. Avoid agents and agencies offering a job guarantee
Tempting job offers and placement guarantees overseas are sure entrapments to squeeze money out of customers. Avoiding such agents is very important.
Now we discuss the most important part of hiring a consultancy firm.
How to check the reliability of the consultancy firm and consultants?
The final decision of hiring a firm should be preceded by a thorough inquiry into the immigration service. Some points to be followed are:
- The firm should have a proper office setup, which can be confirmed by checking their address/location/premises.
- The track record and accreditation of a firm should be checked to be confirmed of its working status.
- And the services offered by the firm must be explained in detail on their website.
- The immigration consultant should be registered and legally authorized to represent a client for visa application and other matters.
- Experts working for the consultancy firm should have in-depth knowledge of the process.
- Transparency regarding the application is extremely necessary.
1. Knowledge and expertise of the consultant
Without proper guidance on complex immigration rules, one fears the risk of having his application turned down, which may worsen later.
2. Abiding by the rules and regulations
A reliable immigration lawyer ensures on-time submission of legally valid documents sufficing current rule and regulations. Without a professional help, it is easy to overlook details.
3. Honest advice at affordable fees
Most reputable immigration firms provide all services at a legally fair price, and honesty in the consultation is expected from them.
4. The best chance of success
Although there are no guarantees of your visa application being granted, an experienced highly professional immigration consultant can give you more chances of success.
At last, there are certain points to be remembered while being involved in immigration issues. It is up to the applicant to make sure all the information provided in the application are correct. Giving false or misleading information to authority will draw legal action and punishment and consultants advising to give false or forged documents are liable for action.